What is It?
The Georgia-North Florida Industrial Assessment Center (IAC) is a team of university-based faculty and student engineers representing the Georgia Institute of Technology, Florida A&M University, and Florida State University. Small- and medium-sized manufacturers may be eligible to receive a no-cost energy assessment performed by personnel from one of the universities depending on the manufacturer’s geographical location. An energy assessment will identify opportunities to improve productivity, reduce waste, and save energy. A report detailing recommendations will be provided within two months followed by an implementation review within six months. IACs typically identify more than $47,000 in annual savings for each manufacturer.
Who is Eligible?
Eligible companies must meet the following criteria:
• Located in Georgia or North Florida
• SIC Code between 2000–3999
• Gross annual sales below $100 million
• Fewer than 500 employees at the plant site
• Annual energy bills more than $100,000 and less than $2.5 million
• No professional in-house staff to perform the assessment
How to Apply?
Visit http://iacgeorgia.org and click Apply Now
For questions or more information, contact:
Georgia Tech Enterprise Innovation Institute
Funding provided by the U.S. Department of Energy